Powered By Blogger

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 19 October 2011

What - a - day.. XD

Hi peeps, just finish my assignment. Again! Urgghh.. tired but its ok, i'm used to it =) Btw, here I want to share with you about Beyonce and SNSD (Girls Generation) new songs and new music video XD



Both of them are my most-all time favorite singer =D and both of them have a new music video! Wee!!! XD
Really love Beyonce new songs, "Love on Top". She show her powerful voice, the lyrics are sweet. It reminds me about my boyfriend, hehe.. and this song release by BeyonceVeVo on 15/10, 1 day before my birthday.. hahaha.. XD For SNSD, they have this amazing song call "The Boys", just saw the music video, it was awesome!! Did I mention that I'm a KPop fan too?? hehe.. Well, listen and enjoy their song k?

                      Beyonce - Love On Top




                           SNSD - The Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment