Powered By Blogger

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 17 October 2011

Real Steel, go watch it!!

Last Sunday, it was my birthday. 16 October, I turned 20 years old. Owh gosh, i'm  20.. lol. I din't celebrate my birthday though but my crazy housemates make me a crazy surprise with the birthday surprise bath, i just love my housemates so much. Not forgetting my best friends, my family, even we were apart, they still remember my birthday. Well, thanks to Mark Zuckerberg who creates Facebook with a birthday reminder.. hahaa..
And lastly my love, Van Hallen. He bring me to movie, watch Real Steel. Even though there's nothing special with it, but at least we get to spend time with things we love to do, like watching movie for example. I love him so much.
Go watch Real Steel, I guarantee you it is WORTHY!! Trust me on this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment